Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rambling #28 Diaper Cakes For M&M

My sister Melissa came down in the middle of October and one of the things she wanted to do while she was visiting was for me to help her make a diaper cake for a co-worker. Since I was also planning to make one for my friend Erik's baby we made and shopped for them together. Her cake had a pink and brown theme to it and she picked out this totally cute bunny to stick out of the top.

Here is Melissa's:



My diaper cake was for my friend Erik's new baby. I was invited to Caroline's shower (Erik's wife) and I saw this monster hooded towel at Target and it was soooo cute and it totally matched the color scheme I was going with, I had to get it! I really loved this diaper cake and I think it turned out great! And Caroline said she totally loved the cake I made for baby Madeline (due near Thanksgiving).

Here is the pink and turqouise Monster diaper cake I made for baby Madeline:



At the shower, her sister Mary-Nan also made this beautiful diaper cake. It sat on the table with all the delicious goodies they offered.
Stacie, Caroline (baby Madeline), and I
Madeline has since made it safely into the world and is so sweet and precious! (That's what happens when you procrastinate so long in doing your posts!)

0 comments: