Friday, January 14, 2011

Non-Adventure #39 Mrs Jonathon Hill!

October was a kind of a busy month. One special event of October happened at the end of the month. My college roomie and good friend Kellye got married.
She had what some would call a low-key wedding but I just thought it was amazing. It was outdoors, with this beautiful open pavillion. There were tons of personal touches. For example instead of signing a formal guest book she provided this giant canvas with a bare tree on it. Then guests used green, yellow, orange, and brown ink to make their thumbprints or fingerprints the leaves and to sign their name by their print. It was pretty cool because I know she will hang this up in her house and forever have it to look at. She also didn't have a real flower bouquet but a beautiful felt and jeweled one.


It was gorgeous. She looked radiantly happy as all brides should.

Another neat thing she had done was stamped or embroidered their initials on her dress:
Me and Kel
Anne (her sister), me, and Kel!
I hereby fully admit that I fell down on taking pictures of her wedding. It was a truly beautiful wedding and I am so happy for her! Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Jonathon Hill!

0 comments: