Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rambling # 3 Like Leah, I have been tagged twice.

So I have been tagged by both Amy and by Leah. So I figured it was time I actually did the blog so that I can avoid another tagging.

So here are the rules:

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

So here are my six Random things:


1. I confess here and now that I am a TV-aholic. I love it. I have so many favorite shows I could be here all day writing a list of my favorites. I love watching them on TV, Seasons on DVD( I have all 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls as well as many other TV shows on DVD), and online. I am a big fan of http://www.hulu.com/. It's great, you can watch TV shows and movies for free online.






2. To go along with my TV obsession I confess that I secretly wish I lived in Stars Hollow, Connecticut. I want to live in the same town as Miss Patty, Babbette, Taylor, Gypsy, Sookie, Jackson, Mrs. Kim, Luke and Kirk. I want to go to all the quirky festivals and celebrations they always have. In reality though I have been to the backlot set they used for Stars Hollow and stood in the gazebo and in front of Luke's.


3. I have an uncanny knack for catching movie mistakes/continuity issues. Like in Oceans 11, in the scene where Julia Roberts comes down the stairs, Brad Pitt is eating a shrimp cocktail in a wine glass and when the camera changes angles it's a on a plate. Angle change again and it's back to the glass. I often annoy my friends and family in the movie theater with these observations during the movie.

4. I miss summer vacation. That break in the summer that was for enjoying being outdoors and hanging with friends. I really miss New Jersey summers. They were so nice. Not too cold where it wasn't fun to do things outside and not so hot that being outside is draining. I miss those perfect NJ summers. Days filled with going to the water park, the boardwalk, the beach, the pool and camps.



5. I love music. Almost all kinds. Most days my iPod is in the songs playlist on shuffle because I have a hard time deciding on one artist or one album to listen to. Currently though I am really into an artist I picked up from One Tree Hill named Missy Higgins. I really love her album On a Clear Night.
6. One last confession. I am not sure what it is I want to do as a career. There are many things I think I want to do and I have figured out some things I know I don't want to do. It is something that sometimes keeps me up thinking. I think I would love to have my own company making diaper cakes, or a stationary shop to do announcements and invites with my mom, a bakery or pie shop, or who knows what else. One thing I do know is that I'm not sure I would like to be a classroom teacher. I think it's just not for me.


SO now comes the time where I have to pick six people to tag and so I guess I tag:

Alison, Annalee, Brooke, Felicia, Lori, and Tiffany! Your it! Have fun!

3 comments:

Cara said...

Good to see that you have a blog. Glad to have learned some random things about you. Hope things are going well for you.

Unknown said...

Kris, Amanda, and Jack Hudson Wasemillers Diaper cake on your blog:


that green she likes and she said just find a pink that goes with that green

Unknown said...

Can you use the blankets and anything that applys that carrie registered she is registered at Target, and babies r us. You can go online and type in Carrie Spencer Denton Texas and her registry will come up!

Thank You!

Candice Jones