Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Non-Adventure # 4 Sookie's First Day




So the reason I am giving for being slow in posting is due to the fact that I just haven't taken the time to move my pictures from my camera to my computer. I have now finally done it and so here are some new non-adventures. The one that I am posting today, happened the very FIRST day I had Sookie.



So it was that first Monday that I had her and things had gone well that morning. I had let her out, played with her, and then fed her. I put her back in her house (kennel) and went on to work. Well my dad went home around lunch time and let her out with our two big dogs, which was a good thing, not a problem. He comes back to work and tells me he let her out and that she had somehow found a pen and chewed it a little on my bed. It's my turn to go home for lunch and I see that yes she chewed the pen up on my bed. It seems he let all the dogs back in the house and just let her wander unsupervised around the house, where she found a pen, dragged it back to my bed, chewed it up and all the ink went through my comforter, through my sheets, and only just stopped at me mattress cover. Well he failed to mention the gravity of the staining at work. He left out the bed and the fact that she had blue paws as well.



To date it is the only thing she has done to cause any real damage and so it's not a big deal. We were even able to get the blue off her paws. The sheets are sheets and I'm not bothered by the fact they still have ink stains after mutiple washings and every stain removal in the world. Although it gave me a great excuse to get the pink and white polka dotted comforter I had my eye on in Target, so I guess thanks, Sook!



Here she is with her blue Paw.


1 comments:

Melanie L said...

Martha, I am so excited to have found your blog!!!! Miss you!