Monday, October 18, 2010

Rambling #25 Summer of Babies!!!!!

So this spring I had several people close to me that were pregnant. Most of these babies were all due at some point this summer or late this summer. Starting with my friend Adorah. She had her little girl Saida on July 8. Here are some pictures of Saida:

this was Saida a couple of weeks ago. I'm holding her. I think she looks like her daddy, Chris.
Next up was my cousin-in-law Jessica. We were all waiting to see if she would have a baby girl Brown or baby boy Brown. Well She had a little girl named Margo on August 16 at like 11:20pm. My dad, sister and I went to see Jessica and Margo at the hospital the next day. Here we are with Margo:





The last baby born was my friend Chrissie's. We knew we were waiting for a baby boy to be named Austin Hoyt Russell and I got the news that he was born on September 4th at 7:45 in the morning. Here is sweet Austin:



Some newer pics Chrissie sent me just today!

So CONGRATULATIONS!!!! to all the newly formed families and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABIES!

0 comments: