Thursday, June 4, 2009

Rambling # 7 BSF Blessings!

One of the best things I did this past year was Bible Study Fellowship! It is an International weekly bible study. They have meetings all over the world. Some groups are all men, some are co-ed, or like mine they are all women. This year we studied the life of Moses on Monday nights from 6:55-8:50 (ish). For me it was filled with lessons to learn about God, myself, & me and God together. I was truly blessed with a fantastic and loving group leader named Beverly. She adopted us all and entertained us at her house on several occasions. Our group was also quite amazing and went through many life changes together from marriages, babies, quitting/finding new jobs, moving, and health concerns. They are all amazing women who taught me so much from their faithful attendance and insightful answers. Here are most of us at Beverly's house during one of our fellowship times.
Here are all who were in attendance at our last night of BSF (after our shower for Mashawn):
And one of the new and wonderful blessings from BSF, my friend Loryn. She is married and living with her new hubby in San Angelo! Miss her!

1 comments:

Holly Scott DeGroot said...

Martha Lee,
I totally had forgotten what your blog address was but just found it again from Kel's blog! yea! Can I just say how unbelievably precious that diaper cake is? But I am so not surprised....you have always been great at stuff like that and so very creative!
Well just wanted to say HI and that Im glad I can keep up with you more now that I re-found your blog!
Love ya!